News Item: Worldwide Peace Meditation: A Raelian invitation
(Category: Press Release)
Posted by felix
Tuesday 08 September 2020

LAS VEGAS, September 12 – The International Raelian Movement announces its 4th International Peace Meditation to take place on September 12 in a virtual room where already thousands have gathered in the previous months.

“Superpowers are stockpiling nuclear weapons and could destroy humanity,” said Rael, spiritual leader of the International Raelian Movement, in a recent interview. ”What is going to happen depends on us, on our choices and this is why we invite people to meditate for peace.”

Encouraging people to meditate for peace is a priority for Rael. “When asked if to sit down and think of peace will change something, I absolutely say yes,” added Rael.

“It is scientifically proven that when a certain percentage of people do the same thing together, it affects everybody. It doesn’t matter what religion we practice, when our brains meditate together, we can change the path Humanity is on. Today, we have a 96% chance of completely exterminating humanity, but we want to promote, extend, and focus on that 4% chance of survival,” concluded Rael.

The Guide who will lead the meditation session is Uriel Nawej, author and meditation teacher for the past 30 years.

The event will take place in the following zoom room 830 6453 8858. More info on the peace meditation, go to: http://1min4peace.org/en_US/



This news item is from Raelian Press Site
( http://raelpress.org/news.php?extend.516 )